To apply for financial aid, visit https://www.factstuitionaid.com/facts/gaapp and submit the following:
- A completed online application form
- Financial documentation including the most recent filed federal income tax
- $30.00 application fee per family (*)
- Applications must be completed and received by FACTS Management by 4:00 pm on June 15th for consideration of financial aid for the following fall semester and 4:00 pm on October 31st for consideration for the following winter semester (second semester awards pending additional availability of scholarship monies). Incomplete applications are not considered.
- When completing the FACTS application, they will ask you to pick a school. If you are applying for scholarship funds to attend Behavioral Innovations, please input zip code 20850 and select Behavioral Innovations as your school. If you are applying for scholarship funds to attend any College Living Experience center please input zip code 20850 and select College Living Experience as your school.
- Applications for students enrolling in College Living Experience or Independent Living Experience should indicate “12” as the student’s grade level
- Applications for Behavioral Innovations – East Texas and Wichita Falls locations should enter the school zip code of 75063
For additional supports in completing your FACTS application please contact FACTS :
Parent help line: 866-441-4637
EFFI Institution ID#: 35118
All materials submitted for consideration for financial aid automatically become the physical property of EFFI and will not be returned to the sender. They will not be used by the Foundation for any purpose except financial aid determination.
(*) FACTS Management requires a $30.00 application fee per family per year. If this presents an undue financial hardship, a request to waive this fee may be submitted in writing to: Awards Committee, Educational Foundation for Independence, P.O. Box 22646, Denver, CO 80222.